Indic Summer Fest 2022
Self Discovery | Creative Mindset | Career Awareness
13 – 19 Years | 1st – 5th June 2022 | Rs 6500
Five days of fun, designed to nurture the best in you
Indic Summer Fest (ISF) formerly Indic Teen Fest (ITF) is a vibrant residential festival aiming to take school students, ages 13-19 years, beyond the four walls of their homes and classroom. In a span of five days, delegates learn about the mind-body-soul, channel their creativity, and explore several career pathways. With this, they take a step towards becoming conscious, aware, and confident global citizens.
Arrive with an Open Mind | Stay for the Endless Fun | Leave with a Big Smile
ISF is intrinsically linked with building the leadership potential of young learners. All sessions embed the ‘rooted and free’ ethos to help teenagers find the grounding and the freedom to explore and excel, not only academically and in life. At the end of the festival, delegates go home with a renewed sense of self, a newfound purpose, and a desire to learn more.
The Yogi-Creative-Exponential Outlook
Each day of the teen festival focuses on bringing out a specific facet of students’ personality. From taking the reins of the mind with yogic practices, to expressing the inner voice through creative outlets, and applying technical skills in different activities – every session catapults the cheer and fosters universal human values.
Highlights of Indic Summer Fest 2022
- Red Carpet: Welcome and onboarding on campus
- Curtain Raiser: Inaugural Session
- Teaser: Orientation to maximise your learning
- Ice Breaker: Introduction & appreciating the unity in diversity
- Be the Zen-G: Yoga, Meditation, and Mindfulness
- Detox with Deep Talks: Speaker Session with Dr. Mala Kapadia, Director of Wellness Practice
- Explore & Express the Self: Workshops on Theatre, Creative Writing, Storytelling, Drawing
- You Grow, Bharat Grows: Speaker session with author Roopa Pai on emerging as a Vishwaguru
- Khel-Kood: Learn collaboration, leadership, and social skills through Indian games
- Rock It, The Satvik Way: Satsang or bhajan sandhya in a rock concert format
- Campus Treasure Hunt: An activity to improve observational skills
- sustainABILITY: Speaker session on sustainable ways of living and working
- Transform-Up: Workshop on Social Entrepreneurship by Sahil Aggarwal, Co-founder & CEO, RU
- Back to the Future: Interactive speaker session on future technologies & society
- Realto Reel: Workshop on visual content creation for impact in the modern world
- Building Blocks: Project-based learning in groups with dedicated mentor support
- Popcorn Premiere: Movie screening to unwind, reconnect, inspire
- Shake It Off: Follow simple dance choreography to get into the creative zone
- Creative Routines: Speaker session creativity in daily life by Aparna Jha
- Art Attack: Hands-on workshops on printmaking, caricatures, anamorphic illusions, clay modelling, sustainable fashion
- Career Bites: TED-Style talks on 10 different career paths
- Faceoff N’ Playoffs: A string of exciting contests and competitions
- Talent Show: An event to showcase delegate performances
Closing With a Smile
- Touch the Peak: Inspiration talk by mountaineer Arunima Sinha
- Through the Binoculars: Project and B-Plan presentations by delegates
- Kahaaniyaan: Storytelling to consolidate and share the lessons from the fest
- Celebrating the Champions: Valedictory ceremony and delegate certifications
Why Join Indic Summer Fest?
Invaluable Learning. Growing Community. Countless Memories.
- Go beyond academics with Yogi, Creative, and Exponential skills.
- Explore interests and career paths by attending speaker sessions and events.
- Channel creativity through slam poetry, stand up, fun workshops on content creation, filmmaking, and more.
- Improve social and cultural understanding by participating in interactive sessions and Indian field games.
- Build lifelong friendships and connections by joining a community of learners.
Interactive Sessions & Activities
Art & Craft
Photography & Filmmaking
Story Writing Competition
ISF’s Journey Over the Years
Edition 1: ITF 2018
Edition 2: ITF 2019
The second edition of ITF was as grand as the first one. Inaugurated by Indian actor
Rana Daggubati, the festival saw over hundreds of teen participants and over 50 experts
engaging in career guidance and self-development sessions, activities on ecological
thinking and holistic growth, outdoor exercises, fun-filled dance nights, and talent shows.
Notable Experts & Speakers
What Our Delegates Say
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about ISF 2022.
ISF 2022 is a five-day event. The dates are 1st to 5th June 2022.
The fest will be organized at the Rishihood University Campus in Sonipat, Haryana.
Answering Parents’ Top Concerns
Once the festival starts, no outsiders will be allowed to enter the premises. An on-campus medical emergency team will be available 24×7. All hostel rooms and activity areas will be fully sanitized and adequate preventative measures will be followed to ensure the safety of students, volunteers, and staff members.
Every participant will be paired with a dedicated mentor at the beginning. A team of volunteers will supervise the students during the day and hostel wardens will take care of the discipline at the place of accommodation. Students can carry their mobile phones to the festival; however, they would not be allowed to use their phones during the training sessions and workshops.
Pick and drop facilities are available from all major bus stands and school stops. Parents can choose to drop their children to the campus in their own vehicles and also welcome to get a tour of the campus before the fest begins. Two-way bus travel option is also available; bus numbers and driver’s contact details will be provided in advance.
The facility at Rishihood University campus has separate accommodation for girls and boys. The curfew time is 10 PM and no outsiders are allowed inside the premises. The campus has adequate CCTV surveillance and well-oriented security staff for handling a large number of students.
ISF 2022 has a one-time, all-inclusive fee that includes the following things:
- Complementary Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks)
- Air-conditioned accommodation
- Access to all speaker sessions, workshops, and activities
- Access to all training materials
- Exclusive Indic Summer Fest merchandise